Welcome to Hindmarsh Retirement
Our villages are more than a place to live, they’re real communities where friendships are forged over shared interests, experiences and activities.
At Hindmarsh, we recognize there’s no ‘one type’ of resident, so naturally, there’s no one-size-fits-all design. With three unique villages located in Deakin, Kambah and Lyons, there is something to suit everyone seeking a secure, low maintenance well designed home that allows you to live life on your terms and enjoy what is most important to you. This includes your pets, who are most welcome too.
Make the most of life at our villages:
- Enjoy the active communities hosting a variety of social and interest groups, from the happy hours, interest groups to the many exercise groups just to name a few.
- Embrace the welcoming neighbours and a chance to make new friends
- Be as social or as private as you like
- Utilise the wonderful facilities for fun and wellbeing, from the communal lounge and BBQ areas, libraries, hairdressers, visiting allied practitioner rooms and more
- A safe secure environment, with friendly staff onsite day and night in case of an emergency
- Wander through the established gardens to enjoy without the hard work
- Manage your day to day needs with shops, medical facilities, transport and clubs close by
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing the village is a safe secure environment, with friendly staff onsite day and night in case of an emergency, and so you can lock up and leave for weekend away or a long well-deserved holiday and we’ll collect the mail for you.
Our homes are designed to make living easy:
- Choose from a range of spacious, light-filled layouts of our two- and three-bedroom homes
- Want the luxury of someone else to do the cooking, cleaning, and weekly bedlinen change, we have 1- bedroom Serviced Apartments
- Put your feet up and let someone else to look after the building maintenance (we’ll even change your lightbulbs)
- Rest easy with access to staff 24/7 in case of an emergency